Post by I. Sam on May 18, 2022 8:46:44 GMT
I call this image 'Isham's Flag.' Put it with your favorite stuff!
I show you this otherwise out-of-place flag becasue it means something here. From it: You may derrive what I could serve you as mutual understanding because it does represent what I offer. Let it be known that I told you clearly: I am a libertarian leftist, and I'm only one guise of a guy. I work to improve because I want to live better, and I have my priorities because I need priorities. I need to get rich. I need to be rich in Nevada! Good luck traveler and may you always walk in peace.
This flag means that I'm going to risk your comfort zone and like it; but it also means that you are welcome to claim whatever part of this space as you can.
If you're looking for rules, I like my own personal blend.
1. If its coming right at you, claim what you've got coming.
2. If its your business, be on top of it.
3. If its not your business, mind what is.
4. If you want my enticement, show me you per-sieve something valuable unto nostalgic. Be honest by showing me you observe.
5. If I'm going to need to tear myself away from the other half of my passion, keep your downboot easy summershine. A lack of profit promises nothing but a near regular broken promise. I'm better off with your bones dancing in your grave, and I hope that doesn't happen to you is just keeping it Napoleonic and stubby like My own.
I'm offering you a place to make yourself an elected body of one; so while you decolonize yourself, maybe I could offer you some support. Wherever you're coming from: have your afterparty with me. You see: I think you're missing something; and if I can make you an offering of twenty upgrades to your internet experience, I will feel accomplished in my own occupation. Just like the Ferguson MO BLM livestream said; as Occupy WS, I should focus on getting my own heart and mind together.
Well, lets be 99%?
Post by I. Sam on Oct 27, 2022 18:20:17 GMT
Offering One: A measure of Threat Assessment
While sitting in conversation, a buddy of mine said something to me that I find interesting: You either complain while driving a Cadillac or you complain while lying in a ditch. My buddy and I may not always agree, but I firmly believe that what you don't occupy for yourself will eventually occupy you. I say that from years of experience in being the same high-octane outsider as others have been with a brand spanking new insight that only the internet could offer an awkward toad like me: people. are. having. thoughts.
The outrage of it all! -I say in jest.
So while people having thoughts always contains a measure of hope that I would like to see bottled and sold, I remember these after years of the orange-man much like the Godzilla franchise remembers a travesty; very much like I could probably grow and mature out of ever driving drunk again, and I wish I could have called a taxi. Because of the orange years, I have not been so quick to hesitate to ask what should be done about it; and my answer becomes fair and clear.
1. Talk about what needs to be said.
2. Do not relish in closure or a false sense of security.
3. Paranoia induction is understandable; who can afford to lose for the price of the progress of the winners?
4. Anonymity is powerful, and in more ways than one.
5. Fables are powerful.
The culmination of these five points for me would be monster stories that emphasize, either through ghost stories that emphasize cravings (like the body of work of Junji Itto) or through teaching tales that emphasize the importance of good awareness (like the body of work of the ever-popular Happy Tree Friends,) it becomes possible to harken others to a warning while permitting the grace of conscious respect for reasonable decision making among wards and companions alike.
Have a complaint? Why not tell us a story? Who is really going to stop you? I refuse to give any moderators the power.
Post by I. Sam on Oct 27, 2022 18:52:16 GMT
Offering Two: Why not embrace DIY culture with a sales call hybrid?
As a kid, I was embraced by an old-school DIY culture: motorheads; the sweet car culture. That didn't change the fact that I had a lot of things that I had to deal with, but maybe it held me from becoming edgy when my path led to hacker culture and cyberpunk fandom.
That ideal is something I embraced in my adult life when my employers wanted me to learn sales.
Maybe I can offer my insights on the matter to you. When you have something insightful, and you would like to try the DIY (I was with another love: fortune telling), try practicing these tips.
1. Ask the questions that count - add to the most anticipated business.
2. Keep brevity and keep descriptive.
3. Emphasize work already done.
4. Theme with a narrative that feels like being a visitor to 'my own idea.'
5. Keep wandering through favors that your model can offer and through the above 'my own idea.'
6. Hype is a hook plus management. By hook I mean do the intersections already happen to be relevant? By management I mean can it be explained?